If your credit card is being rejected, first check that all of the card details are correct, including the card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code. Then, check to make sure that the billing address entered matches the billing address for your payment method. If you have confirmed that all information is correct, we recommend reaching out to the credit card provider for more information.
Articles in this section
- What does roasted-to-order mean?
- How do I place an order on peets.com?
- How will I know that you received my order?
- How do I track my order?
- I placed an order but haven't received it yet - why?
- Do you have any offers or promotions?
- How do I use a promo code?
- How can I update my contact information?
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- Why is my credit card being rejected?