If your credit card is being rejected, first check that all of the card details are correct, including the card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code. Then, check to make sure that the billing address entered matches the billing address for your payment method. If you have confirmed that all information is correct, we recommend reaching out to the credit card provider for more information.
Articles in this section
- What does roasted-to-order mean?
- How do I use a promo code?
- How do I track my order?
- Why is my credit card being rejected?
- Can I cancel my order?
- I don't see my order in the Order History tab, why?
- There is a problem with my coffee order from Amazon, can you help?
- How to I buy a Peet's Gift Card?
- Why am I seeing multiple charges?
- How do I use Shoprunner?