Yes, Peet's K-Cup® pods are recyclable, however, you should check locally as they are not recyclable in all communities. Simply peel off the lid, compost or dispose of grounds, and recycle the #5 plastic container in your local community recycling program where available.
Articles in this section
- K-cup Allergen Information
- Why isn’t there a nutritional label on the box?
- What are the ingredients of the natural flavorings?
- My Keurig isn't brewing your pods properly, what do I do?
- I use a reusable pod, what grind should I choose when ordering?
- Are your K-Cups recyclable? Do you have a K-Cup recycling program?
- Who makes your K-Cups?
- Can I brew my K-Cups after the "Best By" date?
- Why do your boxes of K-Cups come in 10 packs and not 12?