The coffee inside our K-Cup Pods is sourced and roasted through the same artisan process as Peet's Coffee Beans. The pods are manufactured by Keurig Green Mountain.
Articles in this section
- K-cup Allergen Information
- Why isn’t there a nutritional label on the box?
- What are the ingredients of the natural flavorings?
- My Keurig isn't brewing your pods properly, what do I do?
- I use a reusable pod, what grind should I choose when ordering?
- How to recycle your K-cups?
- Who makes your K-Cups?
- Can I brew my K-Cups after the "Best By" date?
- Why do your boxes of K-Cups come in 10 packs and not 12?