Yes, you can still earn points on a transaction where a reward is redeemed. Points will be given for every dollar spent, excluding the amount discounted by the reward.
Articles in this section
- How will I know when my points are going to expire?
- Do I earn points on a transaction where I redeem a reward?
- Can I still get points if I forgot to scan the QR code in my app in-store?
- What items are not eligible to earn points on?
- Do my points expire?
- Is there a maximum number of points I can accumulate?
- How can I see how many points I have earned?
- How long does it take for my points to appear?
- How are points calculated?
- How do I check in?