No. At this time each item is its own subscription to allow for easy adjustments. Though you cannot have multiple items on 1 subscription, you can have them set to the same frequency and processing date. When you do this your items will all be automatically grouped, shipped and charged together.
Articles in this section
- Is shipping free on a subscription for international orders?
- Can I use Shoprunner on my subscription?
- Is shipping to Canada free with a subscription?
- How much is international shipping with a subscription?
- How much is expedited shipping with a subscription?
- Can I have multiple items on the same subscription?
- Can I use PayPal for my subscription?
- How can I set up a subscription to ship to a friend?
- What is a Peet's Subscription and what are the benefits?
- How do I create a subscription?