The natural flavors used in our Flavored Coffee K-Cups are derived from natural sources such as caramelized sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, and hazelnut. The natural flavors are combined to provide our products with a unique taste, although the specific blend is proprietary to our flavor suppliers and we are unable to disclose their specific composition.
Articles in this section
- K-cup Allergen Information
- Why isn’t there a nutritional label on the box?
- What are the ingredients of the natural flavorings?
- My Keurig isn't brewing your pods properly, what do I do?
- I use a reusable pod, what grind should I choose when ordering?
- Are your K-Cups recyclable? Do you have a K-Cup recycling program?
- Who makes your K-Cups?
- Can I brew my K-Cups after the "Best By" date?
- Why do your boxes of K-Cups come in 10 packs and not 12?