A Peet's subscription gives you the flexibility to get your favorite products delivered how you want them, when you want them.
WHEN WILL MY SUBSCRIPTION SHIP?
Subscriptions will ship at the interval of your choosing. We offer the following frequency options:
- Standard (or "Frequent Brewer") subscriptions can be scheduled at the following regular intervals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 weeks.
- Curated Subscriptions (like our Small Batch Series, Single Origin Series, and Signature Blend Series) ship once a month.
Log in to your peets.com account to view your subscription and see when your next shipment is scheduled to process. Simply visit the 'Subscriptions' section of your Account to view your scheduled orders. Orders are typically scheduled to ship 2 business days after the processing date. For coffees with limited roasting dates the scheduled ship date will be on the next available roasting date after 2 business days.
WILL YOU NOTIFY ME WHEN MY ORDER IS GOING TO SHIP?
Absolutely. You will receive an email notification 4 days prior to your scheduled ship date notifying you of your upcoming shipment. You will receive another email notification on the day your order ships out. Make sure to check your spam folder (or other inbox folders) if you are not seeing these notifications.
HOW DO I ADJUST MY SUBSCRIPTION FREQUENCY?
It's easy to adjust your subscription frequency. Simply log in to your peets.com account and follow these steps:
- From your account dashboard, navigate to the 'Subscriptions' tab
- Select the frequency that you would like from the drop down menu by adjusting the 'Sending' and 'Every' elements to the quantity and frequency of your choosing.
- Your subscription settings will be automatically updated to your new frequency.
NOTE: Any modifications or cancellations must be made at least 36 hours prior to an order's scheduled ship date. Once an order has processed you will not be able to make changes until the following shipment.