Our coffees are comprised of the most select – and highest priced – coffees from the world’s premier growing regions, and are in high demand. This pack size adjustment was necessary to continue to deliver the highest quality cup in a business environment where both the cost of specialty coffee and the cost of doing business are up. This ensures we can keep investing in and supporting our farmers and employees.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change the size of your bags in grocery stores?
- How is your coffee decaffeinated?
- The prices on Amazon and at Costco are less than I see online, why is that?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- Can I drink my coffee after the freshest by date?
- How should I store my beans?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- What grind should I choose?