Our coffees are comprised of the most select – and highest priced – coffees from the world’s premier growing regions, and are in high demand. This pack size adjustment was necessary to continue to deliver the highest quality cup in a business environment where both the cost of specialty coffee and the cost of doing business are up. This ensures we can keep investing in and supporting our farmers and employees.
Articles in this section
- Is your coffee grown with pesticides?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- How do I brew my coffee beans at home?
- How much coffee should I use when brewing?
- What grind should I choose?
- How should I store my beans?
- How is your coffee decaffeinated?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?