YES, because our ready-to-drink Cold Brew is brewed without heat and our products are made with fresh milk, they are perishable and must be kept refrigerated.
Articles in this section
- Are the bottles and lids BPA-free?
- Do these need to be refrigerated?
- Does Nitro Cold Brew have cream or sugar in it?
- Where do you source your Cold Brew ingredients from?
- What is Nitro Cold Brew?
- What is 'Cold Brew' and how is it different than 'Iced Coffee'?
- The product smells/looks/or tastes weird
- What is the white layer at the top of my Peets Cold Brew?
- Does Peet’s Cold Brew contain any allergens?
- Are there any preservatives in your Cold Brew?