Nitro cold brew coffee is cold brew coffee charged with nitrogen to give it a rich, creamy head, similar to nitro draft beer. Both Peet’s Baridi Black and Peet’s Nitro Cold Brew use the same East African Baridi Blend. We use a special can technology that allows us to deliver a unique, creamy mouthfeel, and head of foam.
Articles in this section
- Are the bottles and lids BPA-free?
- Do these need to be refrigerated?
- Does Nitro Cold Brew have cream or sugar in it?
- Where do you source your Cold Brew ingredients from?
- What is Nitro Cold Brew?
- What is 'Cold Brew' and how is it different than 'Iced Coffee'?
- The product smells/looks/or tastes weird
- What is the white layer at the top of my Peets Cold Brew?
- Does Peet’s Cold Brew contain any allergens?
- Are there any preservatives in your Cold Brew?