If you canceled your subscription and still received an order, this could be that you already had processing order when you canceled the subscription or it was not canceled successfully. Please reach out to Peet's Customer Experience for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is a Peet's Subscription and what are the benefits?
- How long will my subscription last?
- How do I adjust my subscription order frequency? Can I choose a different frequency than the ones available?
- How do I cancel, pause, or put my subscription on hold?
- What changes can I make to my standard subscription?
- How do I make changes to my standard subscription?
- I cancelled my subscription, how come I still received a shipment?
- Can I change the grind on my subscription?
- Does my subscription order receive a discount? Does the discount apply to my shipping cost?
- Since I have a subscription will I get 10% off of standard orders?