Pectin is a natural gum that prevents proteins from falling out during our pasteurization process.
Articles in this section
- Is this Kosher?
- I see that Peet’s Iced Espresso contains Pectin. What is Pectin?
- Why is it not refrigerated if it has milk in it?
- The product smells/looks/or tastes weird, what do I do?
- Does Peet’s Iced Espresso contain artificial colors or carrageenan?
- Do you have a decaf Iced Espresso?
- Are these Kosher?
- What is the shelf life for Iced Espresso?
- How much caffeine is there an a can of Iced Espresso?
- Is there milk in Iced Espresso?