We are very committed to the quality of our Iced Espresso and if there is something odd that you notice please reach out to Peet's Customer Experience with a clear photo of the lot code on the bottom of the can with the place of purchase noted.
Articles in this section
- Do your Iced Espresso cans need to be refrigerated?
- Are there preservatives in your Iced Espresso?
- Do you have Decaf Iced Espresso?
- Are your Iced Espresso products Kosher?
- How much caffeine is there an a can of Iced Espresso?
- Is there milk in Iced Espresso?
- I see that Peet’s Iced Espresso contains Pectin. What is Pectin?
- Does Peet’s Iced Espresso contain artificial colors or carrageenan?
- The product smells/looks/or tastes weird, what do I do?
- What is the shelf life for Iced Espresso?