No, these blends were created specifically for the aluminum espresso capsules to deliver the boldness of Peet’s signature dark espresso. They are not available in any other form
Articles in this section
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Do I need something to make the capsules work in my appliance?
- What is the origin of the coffees?
- Can I get the blends used in your espresso capsules in whole bean form?
- Which capsule is most like the espresso that I get in your stores?
- How much caffeine are in your capsules?
- Are Peet’s espresso capsules Kosher?
- Are Peet’s espresso capsules gluten free?
- Which Nespresso machines are compatible with Peet’s Espresso capsules?
- Which Peet’s coffee is used in the capsules?