While our coffees and espresso capsules are not certified gluten-free, coffee beans do not naturally contain gluten. Additionally, there has been no known cross-contamination with gluten within our supply chain or roasting process.
Articles in this section
- How much caffeine do your Espresso Capsules have?
- Do Peet’s Espresso capsules have a food grade shellac coating on the inside so the coffee grounds don’t actually come in contact with the aluminum?
- Does Peet’s produce capsules that are compatible with Vertuo machines?
- What decaffeination method do you use for Decaf Ristretto Capsules?
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Do I need something to make the capsules work in my appliance?
- What is the origin of the coffees?
- Can I get the blends used in your espresso capsules in whole bean form?
- Which capsule is most like the espresso that I get in your stores?
- How much caffeine are in your capsules?