The caffeine content varies by blend. The range is about 60-90 mg per capsule.
Articles in this section
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Do I need something to make the capsules work in my appliance?
- What is the origin of the coffees?
- Can I get the blends used in your espresso capsules in whole bean form?
- Which capsule is most like the espresso that I get in your stores?
- How much caffeine are in your capsules?
- Are Peet’s espresso capsules Kosher?
- Are Peet’s espresso capsules gluten free?
- Which Nespresso machines are compatible with Peet’s Espresso capsules?
- Which Peet’s coffee is used in the capsules?