The "Best Before" date listed on your espresso capsules packaging is the date that we recommend you enjoy your capsules by. However, this is not an expiration date. The coffee is still safe to drink but will not be at its peak flavor.
Articles in this section
- What decaffeination method do you use for Decaf Ristretto Capsules?
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Do I need something to make the capsules work in my appliance?
- What is the origin of the coffees?
- Can I get the blends used in your espresso capsules in whole bean form?
- Which capsule is most like the espresso that I get in your stores?
- How much caffeine are in your capsules?
- Are Peet’s espresso capsules Kosher?
- Are Peet’s espresso capsules gluten free?
- Which Nespresso machines are compatible with Peet’s Espresso capsules?