Each tea bag is hand stitched with 100% unbleached cotton. The silken material is made from polylactic acid (PLA), which is derived from corn starch.
Articles in this section
- How do you decaffeinate your tea?
- Where are your teas from?
- Where is your Matcha Tea sourced from?
- Are your Tea Tins recyclable?
- How do I brew loose leaf tea?
- Is your tea organic?
- How long should I steep my tea, and what temperature water should I use?
- What is in my tea?
- What is the shelf life for your tea?
- Are your tea bags compostable?