No, there are never additives in our coffee. The flavor notes printed on the coffee bags (i.e. chocolate, fruit, spice, etc.) refer to the tasting notes that our expert coffee team has identified based on the unique characteristics of each coffee.
Articles in this section
- Is your coffee grown with pesticides?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- How do I brew my coffee beans at home?
- How much coffee should I use when brewing?
- What grind should I choose?
- How should I store my beans?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are your coffee bags made of and can I recycle them?