No, there are never additives in our coffee. The flavor notes printed on the coffee bags (i.e. chocolate, fruit, spice, etc.) refer to the tasting notes that our expert coffee team has identified based on the unique characteristics of each coffee.
Articles in this section
- The prices on Amazon and at Costco are less than I see online, why is that?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- Can I drink my coffee after the freshest by date?
- How should I store my beans?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- What grind should I choose?
- Are your coffees Fair Trade?
- Do you offer flavored coffee beans? Are there any additives in your coffee?