If a "card expired" message is being displayed, it means we have your previous expiration date on file and you will need to update it. To do this, please click the "Payment" option from your Dashboard menu, then click "Edit" next to your credit card. From here, update the date and be sure to save any changes you have made.
Articles in this section
- How can I update my contact information?
- How do I add my payment method?
- Why is my address not being accepted?
- I no longer have access to the email for my account, how can I change it?
- How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
- When checking out, I am receiving a "card expired" message. What do I do?
- Why is my shipping confirmation taking me to Narvar?
- What is an eGift Card?
- How do I log out?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?