Once opened, coffee beans should always be kept in an airtight container, at room temperature, and away from sunlight to retain optimum freshness. We recommend you enjoy any bag of Peet's coffee beans within 3 months of its roasting date.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change the size of your bags in grocery stores?
- How is your coffee decaffeinated?
- The prices on Amazon and at Costco are less than I see online, why is that?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- Can I drink my coffee after the freshest by date?
- How should I store my beans?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- What grind should I choose?