Once opened, coffee beans should always be kept in an airtight container, at room temperature, and away from sunlight to retain optimum freshness. We recommend you enjoy any bag of Peet's coffee beans within 3 months of its roasting date.
Articles in this section
- Is your coffee grown with pesticides?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- How do I brew my coffee beans at home?
- How much coffee should I use when brewing?
- What grind should I choose?
- How should I store my beans?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are your coffee bags made of and can I recycle them?