The "Best By" date listed on your K-Cup packaging is the date that we recommend you enjoy your K-Cups by. However, this is not an expiration date. The coffee is still safe to drink but it will not be at its peak flavor.
Articles in this section
- K-cup Allergen Information
- Why isn’t there a nutritional label on the box?
- What are the ingredients of the natural flavorings?
- My Keurig isn't brewing your pods properly, what do I do?
- I use a reusable pod, what grind should I choose when ordering?
- Are your K-Cups recyclable? Do you have a K-Cup recycling program?
- Who makes your K-Cups?
- Can I brew my K-Cups after the "Best By" date?
- Why do your boxes of K-Cups come in 10 packs and not 12?