To delete your credit card, first log in to your Peet's account. Click on the "Payment" section of your dashboard, then select the card you would like to delete and click the "Delete Card" button to the right of the card information.
If you are unable to delete your card, it may be because your card is still associated with an existing subscription. If this is the case, you will first need to update the payment method in your subscription before you can delete the old one. Note: Setting the card to default will not update your subscription.
To update the payment method in your subscription follow the steps below:
- Go to 'My Subscriptions' and click the 'Edit' button.
- Scroll down and click the 'Edit' button next to your payment method.
- Select your new payment method or click 'Add a Credit Card.'
- Click update
Once your new payment method is selected please follow the below steps to delete your old payment method.
- Click your name in the upper right corner and then select 'Payment' from the drop down menu.
- Click the 'Delete Card' option and confirm