Our bags are made of a mixture of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), a strong and lightweight plastic that is commonly used for packaging foods, and aluminum. These bags are recyclable in some areas but not all. Please check with your municipal department to find out if our coffee bags can be recycled in your area.
Articles in this section
- The prices on Amazon and at Costco are less than I see online, why is that?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- Can I drink my coffee after the freshest by date?
- How should I store my beans?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- What grind should I choose?
- Are your coffees Fair Trade?
- Do you offer flavored coffee beans? Are there any additives in your coffee?