Our bags are made of a mixture of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), a strong and lightweight plastic that is commonly used for packaging foods, and aluminum. These bags are recyclable in some areas but not all. Please check with your municipal department to find out if our coffee bags can be recycled in your area.
Articles in this section
- Is your coffee grown with pesticides?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- How do I brew my coffee beans at home?
- How much coffee should I use when brewing?
- What grind should I choose?
- How should I store my beans?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are your coffee bags made of and can I recycle them?