While our coffees are not certified gluten-free, coffee beans do not naturally contain gluten. Additionally, there has been no known cross-contamination with gluten within our supply chain or roasting process.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change the size of your bags in grocery stores?
- How is your coffee decaffeinated?
- The prices on Amazon and at Costco are less than I see online, why is that?
- How do you seal your coffee bags? Do you ever use glue?
- What are the nutritional facts for your coffee?
- Where does my coffee come from?
- Can I drink my coffee after the freshest by date?
- How should I store my beans?
- I'm looking for a coffee recommendation, can you help?
- What grind should I choose?