Although most public recycling services are not equipped to handle the recycling of single serve coffee products, there are commercial recycling centers that have the capability to separate the materials and recycle them. We have partnered with g2 revolution®, an innovative recycling company to make this program available to our customers. When used capsules are received at their facility, capsule components are separated, the aluminum is recycled, and the coffee grounds are converted into compost.
Articles in this section
- Can I put plastic capsules in the recycling bag?
- Can I put other brands of aluminum capsules in the same recycling bag?
- Can I put K-cups in the recycling bag?
- Who is g2 revolution®?
- I thought single serve coffee products were not recyclable. How does the program work?
- Where can I order my recycling bag?
- Where is the recycling program available?
- How long should I have the same recycling kit?
- How many espresso capsules does the recycling kit hold?