Yes. We partner with an industry-leading recycling center to give your used aluminum capsules a second life. Peet’s espresso capsules are recyclable through a mail-back program in which the customer collects the aluminum capsules in a recycling bag and mails the bag via UPS to the recycling facility with a pre-paid shipping label. You can read more or order your bag here.
Articles in this section
- Does Peet’s sell a machine in which the capsules can be used?
- What is the impact on the environmental footprint?
- Is there BPA in Peet’s Espresso capsules?
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Are Peet’s capsules recyclable?
- Do you use responsibly sourced materials for your packaging?
- What commitments does this product make on sustainability?
- What is the caffeine content?
- Why do you use an inlay in the packaging and why are capsules upside down?
- Is it true that my machine warranty is void if I use Peet’s capsules?