If you look closely, the box does specifically mention the product works with Nespresso® coffee appliances. However, we chose not to proactively advertise this to avoid misunderstandings about what the product is and from which brand it is coming. The new product is not a Nespresso capsule; it is a Peet’s espresso capsule that can be used in Nespresso® Original machines.
Articles in this section
- Does Peet’s sell a machine in which the capsules can be used?
- What is the impact on the environmental footprint?
- Is there BPA in Peet’s Espresso capsules?
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Are Peet’s capsules recyclable?
- Do you use responsibly sourced materials for your packaging?
- What commitments does this product make on sustainability?
- What is the caffeine content?
- Why do you use an inlay in the packaging and why are capsules upside down?
- Is it true that my machine warranty is void if I use Peet’s capsules?