At Peet’s, we pride ourselves on relationships – and specifically relationships with our suppliers and vendors. We offer capsules because we’ve found a partner that has the capability and the commitment to producing a high-quality product with no compromises. We partner closely with them on every aspect of the formulation and packaging to ensure we are delivering the best product out there in aluminum capsules.
Articles in this section
- Does Peet’s sell a machine in which the capsules can be used?
- What is the impact on the environmental footprint?
- Is there BPA in Peet’s Espresso capsules?
- Doesn’t aluminum influence taste or my health?
- Are Peet’s capsules recyclable?
- Do you use responsibly sourced materials for your packaging?
- What commitments does this product make on sustainability?
- What is the caffeine content?
- Why do you use an inlay in the packaging and why are capsules upside down?
- Is it true that my machine warranty is void if I use Peet’s capsules?