Peet’s Flavored bags are sold on Peets.com, at select Targets, Walmarts, and at many major grocery retailers (including Safeway, Albertsons, Hy-Vee, Publix and Kroger) in 10 oz bags. Peet’s flavored bags are also available on Amazon in packs of three 10 oz bags.
Articles in this section
- Is the “best by date” on flavored coffees the same as Peet’s non-flavored bagged coffees?
- Where can I purchase Peet’s Flavored bags?
- Does Peet’s have these flavored coffees in k-cup form?
- Will my flavored coffee taste good as a cold beverage?
- What is the suggested serving preparation for Peet’s Flavored bags?
- Do Peet’s Flavored Bags contain any allergens?
- Are Peet’s Flavored bags Kosher?
- Are Peet’s Flavored bags gluten free?
- Do Peet’s Flavored Bags contain artificial flavors?
- How many calories are in one brewed cup?