All Peet’s Flavored bags are made with Peet’s Single Origin Brazil coffee but lightly roasted. This roast profile is different from our Peet’s Single Origin Brazil coffee that is medium roast.
Articles in this section
- Is the “best by date” on flavored coffees the same as Peet’s non-flavored bagged coffees?
- Where can I purchase Peet’s Flavored bags?
- Does Peet’s have these flavored coffees in k-cup form?
- Will my flavored coffee taste good as a cold beverage?
- What is the suggested serving preparation for Peet’s Flavored bags?
- Do Peet’s Flavored Bags contain any allergens?
- Are Peet’s Flavored bags Kosher?
- Are Peet’s Flavored bags gluten free?
- Do Peet’s Flavored Bags contain artificial flavors?
- How many calories are in one brewed cup?