It's easy to make changes to your subscription! Simply log in to your Peet's Account and click on the 'Subscriptions' tab from your Dashboard menu. From there, you'll be able to update the following:
- Subscription Item
- Item Quantity
- Processing date
- Order Frequency (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 week intervals)
- Grind (for Coffee subscriptions)
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Payment Method
You also have the ability to send an order now (if you need it sooner), skip an order, or cancel your subscription entirely. And, you can add one-time items to your next subscription shipment at no additional shipping cost (+ get 10% off!).
Please note that changes to quantity, grind, or frequency will affect all future shipments in your subscription.
Learn more about making changes to your subscription here:
- How do I update my subscription quantity and grind?
- How do I adjust my subscription order frequency?
- How do I update my shipping address?
- How do I add or update my payment method?
- How do I skip or reschedule a subscription order?
- What is a one-time add-on and how do I add it to my next subscription shipment?
NOTE: Any modifications or cancellations must be made at least 36 hours prior to an order's scheduled ship date. Once an order has processed you will not be able to make changes until the following shipment.